Talkative Taylor

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Oh love...

Well, I can't say that this Valentine's Day was super exciting, unfortunately.

I spent the day making sugar cookies, going to church (which included a very nice meal made by the Elders Quorem), giving out V-day cards, and doing homework.


I would have to say my most memorable and enjoyable Valentine's Days have either been when I've had a boyfriend or when I've had a special Valentine...who eventually became my boyfriend (so that's like what, 4 out of 20 Valentines Days?). So that means, 16 years without having a Valentine. 16 years of being reminded of how VERY single I am. 16 years of feeling lonely, unwanted, and inadequte. Ok, I'm not trying to be dramatic or pity me, just stating the truth. However, today's Valentine's Day has been different. On the "not in a relationship" V-days, I can honestly say that I have been happy. I've enjoyed the day and made the most of it. But today is a different story. I found myself a tad depressed, lonely, and missing loved ones. Can I just let out a yell? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... Ok I feel much better now :)


This be Jenny, my Valentine....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FRIENDS :)

Hopefully 2011 Valentine's Day will be better!

1 comment: